The in-house hide-away for romance with jacuzzi and fireplace
This spacious, corner “morning” room has a white iron queen bed, one wicker chair, an electric fireplace and a two person whirlpool tub. Its private bath is spotless in white and has a 4' spa shower with sliding glass doors and pedestal sink.
This lovely room is decorated with a garden theme and is the perfect romantic hide-away for two! (if one of the guests is a child, he/she must be 12 or older).
NO WHEEL CHAIR ACCESS FOR THIS ROOM
Off season $145 (Nov. 1-May 20) No minimum stay except holidays
Peak season $155 (May 21-Oct. 31) 2 night minimum on weekends
Reviews of Gracie's Garden Room
“We stayed here for a “babymoon” to reconnect before our second child is born. Our first time at a B & B, so didn’t know what to expect. We are glad we went outside our box and decided on staying here. Relaxing. Renewing. Everything we were hoping to experience. We’d love to come back and stay longer!”
Laura & Jeremie
“This was our first experience staying at a B & B, and we think you spoiled us! We’ll expect the same wonderful hospitality and delicious meals at our next and don’t know if it will live up to yours. We loved your beautiful gardens and enjoyed bird watching from the porch. Thank you for your kindness and making us feel so at home.”
John & Jeanne
“Thank you for providing this beautiful space and for your welcoming and gracious presence! We enjoyed our stay here immensely. Breakfasts were fantastic too. We six college friends enjoyed the sun room and living room for our time together…we’ve know each other 50 + years! Appreciated your suggestions for activities and restaurants. Loved the Bennett Museum, Fawn Winery and Big Cat Rescue.”
Liz & Bill
“Thank you for one of the best experiences at a B & B we have ever had! Absolutely amazing and the breakfasts were phenomenal! You accommodated our gluten-free issues to perfection. I can’t thank you enough for helping make my birthday special with a card, candles and a song. We are grateful for your hospitality, warmth, friendship and blessings.”
Sheryl & Jason
“There is no resort (Wilderness, Kalahari, etc) that can compare to Russ and Laurie’s hospitality. Laurie’s cooking is amazing and not something you want to miss! They are always available if you need them, but very respectful of your space. Bowman’s Oak Hill is in such a great location too, setting just outside of town yet still only a few minutes’ drive from everything. This is a great place for a nice quiet and/or romantic getaway. I hope Russ and Laurie continue this B & B for many years to come.”
Paul & Alison
“We really enjoyed our stay in Gracie’s Room, The Breakfast and hospitality were outstanding. The meal at High Rock Cafe was delicious – thank you for the recommendation. We are rested and calm for the rest of our trip back home to Indiana. Bless you!” –Mary & Bill
- 2 night minimum on weekends during peak season.(May 21-Oct. 31)
- CHECK IN 4:00pm
- CHECK OUT is 10:30am
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Rates based on 2 person occupancy and DO NOT include 10 1/2% tax.
- Rate for additional guest in rooms that sleep more than two is $25.00 per day per person.
- Reservations: Can be held with a Visa / Master Card or two-week advance personal check.
- Cancellation policy: 21 day notification, if not met, payment in full required, with gift certificate for amount, issued if the room is rebooked.
- Children 12 and older are welcome in the main house. Younger children are welcome in the cottages with breakfast being delivered to the room.
- If you bring massage oils or bath oils, they must be water-based. No Jojoba oil, grapeseed oil or Red Bull in the rooms due to their ability to ruin linens and towels. If linens/towels are damaged, you will be charged for their replacement.